LLB, BA, University of Auckland
2006 New Zealand, 2010 Australia
Advising clients on a wide range of property acquisition, disposal, leasing and development activities, Clare has been involved in a number of large-scale property transactions across varying jurisdictions.
She began her career in New Zealand before moving to Japan where she worked for a large Japanese law firm. Then Clare spent seven years in Melbourne working at two highly regarded national Australian firms where she advised several large property organisations on a variety of property work - including transactional, leasing and development work. This international experience is valuable for both local and overseas clients embarking on property ventures in New Zealand.
- Assisted Precinct Properties on its retail leasing of Commercial Bay.
- Advised Precinct Properties on its commercial leasing at PwC Tower, HSBC Tower and AMP Building.
- Worked with Willis Bond on its residential development and commercial leasing activities at Wynyard Central, 132 Halsey and 30 Madden.
- Assisted Willis Bond on its residential development and commercial leasing activities at Catalina Bay, Hobsonville Point.
- Advised PFI on a number of its acquisitions, disposals and leasing activities.