LLB, BProp, University of Auckland
2017, New Zealand
Specialising in commercial property law, Danielle advises clients on commercial, industrial and retail leasing, disposals and acquisitions of land, developments and property due diligence.
Danielle delivers clear, practical and strategic advice for clients who manage large property portfolios. With her experience, she also regularly advises on property finance matters.
- Advising the Auckland City Mission on the property aspects of their $110m Mission HomeGround Project, a multi-use, purpose-built complex to deliver various vital services for vulnerable people in the Auckland community.
- Advising major NZX companies on various property acquisitions, disposals and leasing matters for extensive property portfolios.
- Working with Precinct Properties on the retail components of its Commercial Bay development.
- Acting for various pro-bono clients across a range of property law matters.
- Executive Member of the Pacific Lawyers Association.
- Member of the Auckland Women Lawyers Association.
- Member of the New Zealand Property Council.