Jasmin advises on a wide range of commercial litigation and dispute resolution matters, with a focus on the energy, insurance and fishing industries.
She has appeared in the High Court and District Court and has significant experience representing clients in mediations and settlement conferences.
- Acted for Vector in litigation concerning its entitlements and obligations in relation to the Kapuni gas field.
- Managed numerous High Court proceedings in relation to earthquake-damaged properties in Christchurch.
- Successfully defended EQC in a High Court proceeding relating to a landslip-damaged property in Whanganui.
- Successfully represented Transpower in High Court appeal and judicial review proceedings brought concerning alleged breaches of the Electricity Industry Participation Code.
- Acted for multiple insurers defending income protection claims brought by insureds.
- Acted for, and advised, New Zealand's commercial fisheries sector on various issues and public law disputes including obtaining interim orders for large fishing companies preventing the Minister for Fisheries from reducing commercial fishing quota.