With broad experience in corporate finance law, Shalindri advises on a range of banking, commercial law and financial regulation matters, including financing arrangements, debt issuance programmes, and other corporate finance and commercial issues.
Working with both public and private sector clients across a variety of industries based in New Zealand and offshore, she is often asked to work with clients in-house.
- a number of clients while working alongside them in-house (on a secondment basis), including New Zealand Green Investment Finance, ACC, MBIE (Provincial Growth Fund), ANZ, Kiwibank and Keolis Downer and Kiwirail
- Crown Irrigation on its funding arrangements of the Kurow-Duntroon irrigation scheme and Waimea dam
- the covered bond guarantor and security trustee entities on establishing covered bond programmes for BNZ, ANZ, ASB and Kiwibank, and subsequent issues under those programmes
- major New Zealand banks and other financial institutions on regulatory issues under the OECD’s Common Reporting Standard for automatic exchange of financial information and under the FATCA regime
- Foodstuffs Wellington on its merger with Foodstuffs Auckland to form New Zealand’s largest grocery operation
- multiple borrowers and lenders on a range of lending and security arrangements and documentation.