Specialising in competition and regulatory law, Stacey advises clients across a wide range of industries.
Stacey helps with merger control, enforcement and investigations, and economic regulation. Her clients also receive advice from her on their everyday competition law, consumer and regulatory issues.
She has previous experience in the Restructuring & Insolvency team as part of the firm's wider Litigation & Disputes Resolution team, and has worked for the Financial Markets Authority in the enforcement team. This gives her a unique insight into regulatory work.
- Advised the trustees of the Tauranga Energy Consumer Trust on their proposed restructuring following the announcement of Trustpower’s strategic review.
- Acted for receivers and liquidators in claims against third parties, including the receivership of FE Investments Limited.
- Advised on insurance arrangements across different industries.
- Advising creditors on recovering debt and enforcing security.
- Member of the Restructuring & Insolvency Turnaround Association of New Zealand.