BA/ LLB (Hons), University of Auckland
2012, New Zealand
Stephanie is a Senior Associate in our Private Client & Trusts team, advising on all aspects of trust law and succession planning.
Stephanie has experience in the establishment, variation and reorganisation of trust structures and inter-generational asset planning. She also advises on a range of corporate matters and the establishment and operation of not-for-profit entities.
- trust reorganisations in the context of contentious family situations
- capacity issues of individuals holding key roles within trust structures
- the merger of two incorporated societies with significant assets
- the establishment of limited partnerships for commercial enterprises
- the establishment and registration of charitable trusts and companies.