Speak to our experts
Hoa Rangapū (Partner)
Te Pūrongo Ture is a periodical publication covering news from our Te Waka Ture team and looks at legal news and trends and insights in Te Ao Māori.
In this issue we look at:
- the Supreme Court on tikanga in the Ellis case
- the changes coming through the new Trusts Act
- the passage of the Privacy Act
- the Tribunal finding that the Marine and Coastal Area Takutai Moana Act 2011 breaches the Treaty, and
- the proposal that disclosure of climate change risk be extended to privately held companies and public entities.