Briefly is an occasional publication tracking political and regulatory developments.
In this issue we look at:
- Government proposals to improve business-to-business lending practices
- a successful Commerce Commission prosecution providing clarity around the unsubstantiated representation provisions in the Fair Trading Act
- a promise from Kris Faafoi that there are calmer regulatory waters ahead for the finance sector
- Reserve Bank of New Zealand research quantifying the risk posed by cyber sabotage to the insurance and banking sectors
- a COVID-19 business protection checklist.