LLB, University of Auckland
1958, New Zealand
With broad legal experience spanning over 60 years, Arthur advises on all aspects of trusts and other asset owning vehicles.
He has had a wide and varied involvement in corporate and commercial legal practice, including extensive directorate experience with both private and public companies across a range of commercial activity.
Arthur is recognised as a Band 1 lawyer by Chambers High Net Worth 2023.
- Family and inter-generational succession planning advisor.
- Advisor on trust and asset re-organisation, including resettlements and variations of existing trusts.
- Provides governance and management advice for high net worth and business owning individuals and families.
- Advisor on resolution of family disputes or differences.
- Trustee of numerous high net worth discretionary family trusts.
- Chairman of selected investment and property entities.
- Long standing member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
- An active trustee for numerous significant family trusts and estates.
- Chair or director of various privately owned investment and trading companies.