Cathryn specialises in banking and finance law with a particular interest in corporate finance, syndications and property financing.
With expertise in multi-million dollar deals, Cathryn has acted on a wide range of banking transactions across the private and public sectors including private equity. She is very experienced in multi-jurisdictional transactions.
Cathryn is recognised as a leading individual in Legal 500 Asia Pacific 2022, a leading lawyer in Chambers Asia Pacific 2022 and highly regarded by IFLR1000 2021.
- Advised Kathmandu on its acquisition funding for the purchase of RipCurl, across multiple jurisdictions.
- Advised Metlifecare on its $100m inaugural bond issuance.
- Advised UP Education (formerly ACG) on its syndicated debt funding for New Zealand and Australia.
- Acting for Augusta Capital on the debt funding for its listed industrial property fund.
- Advising Precinct Properties on a range of debt funding matters, including its syndicated bank facilities, bond issuances and US private placements.
- Advising Mercury on its funding arrangements including bank facilities, subordinated capital bond and US private placement.
- Banking and Financial Services Law Association.