LLB, University of Auckland
2018, New Zealand
Cameron specialises in taxation law, and is a key member of our Māori legal group, Te Waka Ture.
Cam advises on all aspects of taxation including structuring new ventures, reorganisations, international taxation of inbound and outbound investments, and reviewing commercial contracts. He also has a keen interest in tax policy and assists with preparing public submissions on behalf of Chapman Tripp as well as for clients.
- Assisting iwi clients with their group structures and the establishment of new ventures.
- Obtaining binding rulings from Inland Revenue on complex commercial transactions.
- Advising on tax aspects of trust reorganisations.
- Providing tax due diligence and advising on the sale and purchase of businesses.
- Advising corporate groups on the structure of their property holdings.
- Assisting with solvent liquidations, amalgamations, and tax grouping.
- Member of Te Hunga Rōia Māori o Aotearoa (Māori Law Society).