LLB, University of Auckland; BCom, University of Auckland
Georgia specialises in tax law, advising clients on a wide range of tax matters.
Georgia advises on various aspects of taxation including cross-border transactions, transfer pricing matters, M&A transactions and supporting clients in relation to Inland Revenue reviews.
Prior to joining Chapman Tripp in August 2022, Georgia worked at a Big Four accounting firm, assisting clients with internal tax reporting, preparing/reviewing income tax returns, and advising on various transfer pricing matters.
- Assisting a multinational group with an APA application.
- Obtaining binding rulings from Inland Revenue for clients.
- Providing tax due diligence and advising on the sale and purchase of businesses.
- Advising on the tax aspects of finance transactions, including securitisations and bond issuances.
- Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand.