Jeryl-Lynn advises on a broad range of corporate and commercial matters, with a focus on capital raisings, business acquisitions and general commercial law.
Her experience includes advising New Zealand and offshore clients on acquisitions, property syndications and commercial contracts.
- Acted for New Zealand Superannuation Fund on its investment into a $300m hotel portfolio established by the Russell Group and Lockwood Property Group.
- Assisted Augusta Funds Management with its property funds and single asset syndications.
- Advised Mercury on construction and long-term maintenance of a new 222MW windfarm at Turitea near Palmerston North.
- Advised Datamars SA on its acquisitions of Simcro, a market leader in livestock pharmaceutical delivery devices, and the retail solutions and milk meters businesses of Tru-Test, a leading agricultural technology business.
- Advised Todd Group on the sale of the majority of the Todd Property Group assets, land development business and Kāpiti Coast airport to NZ PropCo.
- Assisted Omnicom Group with a range of commercial and contractual issues.