Specialising in all aspects of commercial property law, Robbie assists clients on development, acquisitions, disposals, leasing and subdivisions.
Robbie provides clients with wide practical legal advice. Prior to joining Chapman Tripp, Robbie worked with a specialist legal property firm in the Waikato where he honed his legal property skills.
- Advised Augusta Capital on its property acquisitions, disposals and leasing matters including the purchase of 96 St Georges Bay Road for $116m, the acquisition of the Industrial Fund portfolio, the sale of Building C, Spark City for $77m and the subdivision of the Finance Centre.
- Advised Panuku Development Auckland (an Auckland Council organisation) to negotiate a development agreement to develop Site 18, Wynyard Quarter, including ground leasing and subdivision matters. Also helped Panuku negotiate two development agreements for a large affordable housing development in Manukau.
- Acted for Hengyi on the property aspects of its development of the Pacifica (a 57-storey apartment tower in Auckland CBD).
- Advised Asset Plus in relation to the purchase of 35 Graham Street for $58m and subsequent lease back to Auckland Council.
- Advised Winstone Wallboards Limited in relation to the negotiation and preparation of an agreement to acquire a development site within the Tauriko business estate.