LLB (Hons), BA, University of Auckland
2016, New Zealand
Kit specialises in corporate and securities law, focusing on mergers and acquisitions and private equity.
He advises clients on a broad range of corporate transactions including private mergers and acquisitions, takeovers, capital raisings and reorganisations. Kit also has experience assisting clients with regulatory matters, including under the Overseas Investment Act and the Takeovers Code.
- Advised Pacific Equity Partners portfolio company, UP Education, on the sale of its ACG Education division to Inspired Education.
- Acted for Waterman Private Capital on its acquisition of TRG Imaging, the largest provider of diagnostic imaging services in the North Island, and Auckland Breast Centre, a leading provider of breast cancer-related services.
- Advised Rubicon Technology Partners, a US-based private equity firm, on its majority investment in Cin7, a specialist in cloud-based inventory management software and point-of-sale solutions.
- Acted for Archer Capital on the sale of New Zealand Pharmaceuticals to Industria Chimica Emiliana, a portfolio company of Advent International and global manufacturer of active pharmaceutical ingredients.
- Advised HgCapital, a leading European software investor, on its acquisition of a majority stake in Orion Healthcare’s Rhapsody business for $205m.
- Acted for Evergreen Partners on its acquisition of a majority stake in New Zealand Fine Touring Group, New Zealand’s leading provider of self-drive and coach tours.