BA, LLB, University of Auckland
2018, New Zealand
Lacey specialises in corporate and commercial law, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts and corporate governance.
She advises clients across a wide range of industries on a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, reorganisations and general commercial law.
Before joining Chapman Tripp, Lacey worked at another large New Zealand law firm where she gained corporate and commercial experience across various sectors.
- Advising Kiwi Group Holdings on its sale of Kiwi Insurance to nib for $45m.
- Advising on the acquisitions of Auckland Radiology Group and Bay Radiology, and advising on the sale of two other private New Zealand radiology businesses.
- Providing local counsel input on various local and overseas acquisitions.
- Advising New Zealand’s largest water and waste water service provider on a range of commercial water services arrangements.
- Advising an overseas party on its acquisition of a major New Zealand self-storage business.
- Advising several community trusts in respect of various commercial matters.