Advising on a broad range of banking transactions, Hayden has a particular focus on corporate and property finance.
Prior to Chapman Tripp, Hayden worked in leading law firms in London and Jersey where he advised clients on a wide variety of financing transactions, specialising in cross-border real estate financing. He can help clients navigate local legal requirements and co-ordinate multiple jurisdictions in global transactions.
- Advised borrowers and bank syndicates on syndicated and bilateral facilities and refinancing transactions.
- Assisted property developers, including Willis Bond and Todd Property Group, with their development facilities.
- Advised on local and cross-border acquisition funding transactions, including Moa Group on the debt financing for its acquisition of Savor Group.
- Acted for Aerium on acquisition and financing of One Central Square, Cardiff.
- Advised Standard Chartered Bank on conventional and Islamic lending, provided to the Employees Provident Fund for various portfolios of UK real estate, and advised on partial refinancing of the Battersea Power Station development.