LLB (Hons), University of Manchester
2019, New Zealand
Specialising in environmental and resource management law, Tamsin advises clients on development projects, infrastructure, enforcement and prosecution matters.
Tamsin's experience includes residential and commercial development and subdivision, resource consent processes including fast-track resource consents under the Covid-19 recovery legislation, notification issues, plan changes, consultation and negotiation with local government and other affected parties, prosecutions and liquor licensing.
She has appeared as counsel at Council, Environment Court and High Court level, and represented clients at mediation.
- Assisting an Auckland developer to obtain fast-track consent for its subdivision and 246-unit residential and mixed-use development in the Single-House Zone.
- Assisting a developer to obtain fast-track consent for its subdivision and 425-unit residential development, at a coastal location in West Auckland.
- Appearing as junior counsel on a prosecution case relating to offences for unstable earthworks, erosion and sediment controls and reclamation of a riverbed.
- Appearing as sole counsel in a mediation relating to enforcement orders for unstable earthworks.
- Member of Resource Management Law Association.