LLB, BCom, Victoria University of Wellington
2018, New Zealand
Specialising in construction and major projects, Max advises clients on the full life-cycle of projects across a variety of sectors including commercial, energy and infrastructure.
He has experience with a range of large project contracts, including NZS and FIDIC standard form construction contracts, EPC contracts, supply agreements, operation and maintenance agreements, consultancy agreements, and other project documents
- Assisting Auckland International Airport with the procurement of its new Domestic Processor.
- Advised a Korean operator on the operation and maintenance arrangements for an off-shore wind farm.
- Acted for a Thai entity on the development of a new LNG import terminal in Thailand.
- Provided advice to a consortium on an international underwater electricity cable.
- Advised a listed company on a large mixed-use new town centre development.
- Acted for a new entrant in the New Zealand data centre market on the development of a domestic data centre.
- Member of the Society of Construction Law