BA, LLB (hons) Otago University
2015, New Zealand
Rosa advises on a broad range of commercial contracting, construction and property issues with a focus on infrastructure and energy sector clients.
Rosa has experience in complex commercial developments and regularly provides advice to clients on procurement, construction, leasing and infrastructure tenure issues.
When working with clients, Rosa endeavours to get a thorough understanding of their business and issues. Her experience across a wide range of projects and sectors helps her provide clients with concise and strategic advice.
- Worked closely with Mercury in relation to its various geothermal, hydroelectricity and wind generation sites including in relation to the development of additional wind generation capacity.
- Advised Department of Corrections on the redevelopment and leasing of Corrections’ national head office in Wellington, as part of the Government’s WAP2 office accommodation project – one of the largest leasing projects in New Zealand.
- Advised Wellington City Council on the seismic strengthening of key Wellington city landmarks including Te Matapihi – Wellington Central Library and the St James Theatre.
- Worked with Parliamentary Service on the upgrade and strengthening of the Parliamentary Library, and the strengthening and refurbishment of Bowen House.
- Advised Powerco on various issues relating to its electricity and gas infrastructure tenure, including its statutory existing works rights and grid connection arrangements with new electricity generators.
- Assisted Chorus with a wide range of infrastructure and property issues relating to Chorus’ national telecommunications infrastructure network.
- Member of Property Council New Zealand.
- Member of the Society of Construction Law.
- Member of Infrastructure New Zealand.