Specialising in construction, infrastructure and property, Rosa manages property portfolios for a wide range of public and private sector clients.
Rosa has experience in complex commercial developments and regularly provides advice to clients on procurement processes, commercial leasing and infrastructure tenure issues.
When working with clients, Rosa endeavours to get a thorough understanding of their business and issues. Her experience across a wide range of projects and sectors helps her provide clients with concise and strategic advice.
- Helped Mercury with its various geothermal and hydroelectricity sites including the development of further wind generation capacity.
- Advised Department of Corrections on the redevelopment and leasing of Corrections’ national head office in Wellington, as part of the Government’s WAP2 office accommodation project - one of the largest leasing projects in New Zealand.
- Advised Wellington City Council on the seismic strengthening of key Wellington city landmarks including the St James Theatre and the Basin Reserve.
- Worked with Parliamentary Service on the upgrade and strengthening of the Parliamentary Library.
- Assisted Ministry of Education with its capital works construction programme for schools throughout New Zealand.
- Advised Powerco on its electricity and gas infrastructure tenure, including its statutory existing works rights pursuant to the Electricity Act.