Specialising in property law, infrastructure and construction, Llewellyn works with clients across the private, central and local government sectors.
She advises on a variety of complex matters, including commercial leasing and developments, construction contracts, procurement and management of utility services.
Prior to joining Chapman Tripp, Llewellyn gained broad experience working in property and commercial law in Wellington and on large-scale construction projects in London.
- Advised the Ministry of Education in relation to contractual aspects of its school capital works construction programme and its National Transportables Programme for the procurement of portable classrooms.
- Worked with Chorus in relation to its infrastructure property portfolio (including statutory rights/obligations and management of co-location arrangements throughout New Zealand).
- Assisted Parliamentary Service in respect of its procurement processes and panel arrangements for procurement of building, construction and professional services.
- Acted for Waka Kotahi NZ Transport Agency and various utility providers in relation to installation and/or relocation of utility services in public roads.
- Advised various public and private entities in relation to commercial lease and licencing arrangements and other property law issues associated with management of an extensive property portfolio.