LLB (First Class Honours), University of Otago; BA (Economics), University of Otago and Prague University of Economics and Business
2020, New Zealand
Specialising in construction and major projects, Jack works with public and private sector clients across a range of sectors, including infrastructure, health, renewable energy, airports, ports, commercial and residential.
Jack has particular experience in the health sector and has also advised clients on a number of solar projects in New Zealand.
He is experienced in advising on complex construction contracts (NZS, FIDIC and bespoke EPC), consultancy agreements, supply contracts and other project documents.
- Advising Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand on the development of the New Dunedin Hospital (which will be New Zealand's largest hospital).
- Advising Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand, including drafting and negotiating the construction contract and several consultancy agreements on its 'Tower 3 Project' at the Christchurch Hospital Acute Services Building.
- Advising Lodestone Energy Limited on all of its solar farm developments in NZ.
- Advising Eastland Port Limited on its 'Wharf 7' development in Gisborne, New Zealand.
- Advising Te Whatu Ora - Health New Zealand on the demolition of the existing Renal Centre and development of a new Renal Centre and an Acute Mental Health Facility at Waikato Hospital.
- Advised Auckland International Airport Limited on its Terminal Integration Project.
- Member of the Society of Construction Law New Zealand.