LLB, BA, University of Auckland
2016, New Zealand
Lucia specialises in commercial property law.
Commercially minded and experienced at dealing with a range of property matters, she advises clients on commercial property transactions, residential developments, acquisitions, disposals, subdivisions and leasing.
Prior to joining Chapman Tripp, Lucia gained experience at a fast-paced boutique law firm in Central Auckland providing clients with hands-on legal advice on a range of property and commercial law matters.
- Acted for PAG in respect to the due diligence aspects and settlement of the $240 million acquisition of 40 and 44 Bowen Street in Wellington and establishment of the joint investment partnership with Precinct Properties.
- Acted for Civic Lane Limited on the subdivision and residential sell down of the regeneration of the Civic Administration Building and Civic Quarter development.
- Acted for McConnell Property on the subdivision and sale of Stage 9 of the 1200 home Addison, Takanini development.
- Advised InfraRed and Northleaf consortium on the property due diligence of its $1.7b acquisition of Vodafone’s cellular tower network.
- Acted for AIA on the leasing and development of its Smales Farm premises.
- Acted for Wilshire Group on the development, sell down, and sale of its residential project at Tamora Lane.
- Assisted Morgan Stanley Infrastructure Partners on its acquisition of the BlueBridge ferry and freight forwarding business advising on the existing Port Arrangements at Wellington and Picton.
- Advised Kinetic on the property aspects of its acquisition of NZ Bus from Next Capital.
- Member of Auckland Women’s Lawyers’ Association (AWLA).