BA/LLB(Hons), University of Auckland
2020, New Zealand
Madison is experienced in a range of property matters and specialises in acquisitions, disposals and commercial and industrial leasing.
Madison works with asset and investment managers, large commercial landlords and commercial developers. She also advises lenders on the property aspects of development financing and works with mortgagees on consent requests and mortgagee sales.
- Acting for Centuria on various major property acquisitions, disposals, subdivisions and leasing work, including on the acquisition of a 38 aged care facility property portfolio worth over $290m.
- Advising Centuria on the acquisition of two large agricultural properties by its newly-established agricultural fund with 25 year triple net leaseback arrangements.
- Working with Asset Plus on various disposals and leasing work, including the disposal of a bulk retail site in Auckland for $37m, the upcoming disposal of the former Auckland Council office site for $68m and leasing work for its new development in Albany.
- Advising one of the world’s largest private equity funds on a range of office, retail and industrial leasing for its various joint venture arrangements.
- Acting for Hengyi on the disposal of units in its 57-storey Pacifica development in Auckland.
- Working on the receivership of a residential property developer, including on the multi-stage subdivision of a large housing project.
- Member of the Property Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society.