LLB (Hons), BA, University of Canterbury
2011, New Zealand
Victoria specialises in commercial property.
She advises on a broad range of property matters, including acquisition and sale of commercial and rural property, infrastructure and utilities arrangements and leasing, licensing and related property rights.
- Crown Irrigation on the land aspects of its investments into major regional irrigation projects
- Ryman Healthcare on the property aspects of all its land acquisition and development activities for comprehensive care retirement villages throughout New Zealand
- Dairy Holdings on property aspects of its South Island farming property portfolio, including acquisition of large dairy farms and associated leasing and licensing arrangements
- ASX-listed QMS Media on the property aspects of the merger of its New Zealand businesses with MediaWorks Investments
- Orion New Zealand on the acquisition and disposal of land and rights over land for, and the operation of, its regional electricity lines network
- Kathmandu on its retail leasing across New Zealand
- Ravensdown on its property arrangements.