Victoria specialises in commercial property and infrastructure.
She advises on a broad range of property matters, including acquisition and sale of commercial and rural property, infrastructure and utilities arrangements and leasing, licensing and related property rights.
Victoria recently re-joined Chapman Tripp after working for Bevan Brittan LLP, based in Bristol, where she specialised in construction and energy, advising clients such as the NHS and national housing associations.
- Advised Government Property Group on the recent development agreement for Department of Corrections' head offices in Wellington as part of the Government's $500m WAP2 office accommodation project.
- Acted on a large UK energy supplier on its district energy, heat and cooling network energy supply agreements for a mixed-use regeneration site in Edinburgh.
- Advised Creative HQ on its relocation to its new premises on Dixon Street, Wellington.
- Advised Powerco on its utility infrastructure, including advice on upgrades and maintenance of electricity lines pursuant to the Electricity Act.
- Acted for Shell New Zealand in respect of the infrastructure transfer elements of its $335m sale of the Maui Pipeline to First Gas.