LLB, BCom, University of Otago
2020, New Zealand
A commercial property specialist, Vivian advises both domestic and international clients on a diverse range of property transactions.
Vivian regularly advises clients on acquisitions, disposals, leasing, and overseas investment regulatory requirements. Prior to joining Chapman Tripp, Vivian worked at a leading boutique law firm in Queenstown providing clients with hands-on legal advice on a range of property and commercial law matters.
- Advising Fletcher Building on the property and OIO consent aspects of its $97m acquisition of Waipapa Pine Limited and Renewable Wood Fuels Limited.
- Assisting Centuria on various property acquisitions, disposals, and leasing work.
- Acting for Evolution Healthcare on the property and OIO consent aspects of its acquisition of ABI Rehabilitation, including negotiating new leases for key sites.
- Advising an overseas purchaser on its acquisition of the Tiki Corner retail building, being Queenstown CBD’s largest single-asset retail building sale.
- Assisting local and international clients on the disposal, acquisition and leasing of their New Zealand assets.
- Member of the Property Law Section of the New Zealand Law Society.
- Member of Te Hunga Rōia Māori o Aotearoa (Māori Law Society).