LLB (Hons), BA, University of Canterbury
2017, New Zealand
Julia specialises in corporate and commercial law, focusing on mergers and acquisitions, private equity and corporate governance.
She advises clients across a wide range of industries on a broad range of corporate transactions including mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, securities law, reorganisations and general commercial law.
- Assisting Infratil on the $3.4b acquisition of Vodafone New Zealand and $400m capital raising via an underwritten institutional private placement and rights offer.
- Advised the majority owners of Weta Digital on the acquisition of a significant shareholding by interests associated with Sean Parker.
- Advising NZ Post on its acquisition of a 50% stake in Supply Chain Solutions, providing eCommerce logistics and delivery services.
- Assisting Tessera Capital on its investment in Wellington Hospitality Group, including joint shareholding arrangements, and subsequent restructures.
- Advising AJ Park on a sale of 100% of its shares to ASX-listed IPH Limited for NZ$66m.
- Assisting Beach Energy on its acquisition of the Origin Energy subsidiary Lattice Energy for AU$1.585b.