BA, LLB(Hons), University of Canterbury
2016, New Zealand
Sam specialises in corporate and commercial law with a focus on construction and procurement contracts and finance.
He advises clients across a range of industries on construction, finance, restructuring and insolvency, commercial contracting, mergers and acquisitions and general commercial law.
- Antarctica New Zealand on the consultancy, procurement and construction contracts for the Scott Base Redevelopment project.
- Ravensdown in respect of its general construction contracts and procurement arrangements for its ongoing national capital expenditure programme.
- The receivers of Smiths City Group in relation to the receivership of the Smiths City Group companies.
- StockCo in respect of its livestock financing, leasing and associated security arrangements, as well as its funding arrangements to facilitate this financing.
- The South Island Office on its acquisition of Original Foods New Zealand, including assisting with the capital raise and acquisition finance aspects of this transaction.
- QMS Media on the merger of its New Zealand businesses with MediaWorks Investments and QMS New Zealand on its ongoing general corporate and leasing queries.
- Restructuring & Insolvency Turnaround Association of New Zealand.
- Society of Construction Law.