LLB (Hons), University of Auckland
2018, New Zealand
Findlay specialises in corporate law, and is a key member of our Māori legal group, Te Waka Ture.
He advises clients on a range of matters with a focus on structuring, joint ventures, establishing investment funds, and advising Māori businesses. Finn also provides assistance to clients in relation to the documentation and establishment of limited partnerships and mergers and acquisitions.
Finn is from Ngāi Te Rangi and is a te reo Māori speaker.
- Advised Tātau Tātau o Te Wairoa Trust on its post settlement governance structure.
- Assisted in the acquisition of Akaroa Salmon by a joint venture involving Ngāti Porou, Te Kāhui o Ōnuku, and Archipelago.
- Assisted Ngāti Whātua Ōrākei with the review and amendment of their governing documents.
- Advised on the establishment of multiple investment funds.
- Assisted on a range of matters related to the forestry and fishing industries.
- Ngāi Te Rangi
- Member of Te Hunga Rōia Māori o Aotearoa (Māori Law Society).