LLB (Hons), BCom, University of Otago
2019, New Zealand
Stephanie specialises in corporate and commercial law with a particular focus on mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts and privacy and data protection.
She advises clients across several industries on a range of matters including mergers and acquisitions, legal due diligence, corporate governance and restructuring, finance and general commercial law.
Following the update to privacy laws in 2020, Stephanie has advised a range of clients on compliance with New Zealand’s privacy and data protection laws.
- The consortium of Northleaf Capital and InfraRed Capital Partners on aspects of its $1.7b acquisition of Vodafone New Zealand’s cellular tower network,
- Arvida Group on its $345m acquisition of Arena Living and its six retirement villages from global investment fund Blackstone,
- Market Gardeners on its acquisition of Southern Paprika Limited, one of the largest capsicum hothouse operations in New Zealand,
- Christchurch City Holdings on aspects of the first sustainability bond offer in the New Zealand market to be made in reliance on a specific exemption from the Financial Markets Authority,
- ANZCO Foods on its acquisition of biotechnology business Moregate Biotech, and
- EBOS Group Limited on its acquisition of medical devices importer and distributor business Pioneer Medical.